Sunday, May 14, 2006

Celebrity spotting

When I first moved in to central London I expected unexpected celebrity sightings on a regular basis. After six months and no celebrity I was growing increasingly frustrated. Particularly when other people have much better luck than me: Daryl Hannah, Darren Hayes and Ricki Lake with an unidentified male companion (jackpot!). I was sure that the celebrities were walking past without me noticing. I blamed it on white people all looking so similar.

So I was quite excited today when I made my first random celebrity sighting in the supermarket today. I was just deciding between red and green grapes (I chose green)...


...when I noticed that Gurinder Chadha (director of Bend it Like Beckham, Bride and Prejudice etc.) and almost equally famous husband Paul Berger were doing the same thing.


Yay! No knowing who I may spot next...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm, those grapes look delicious! Can I have some?