Sunday, March 07, 2004

'I was pushed by Milla Jovovich'

Okay, so I went for the casting interview thing on Saturday and got some goss on the film.

It's called 'Ultraviolet' (based on a cartoon I think) and has something to do with vampires. It's supposedly set in the future and I guess that might be why they are shooting stuff in futuristic Honkers.

Anyway, this week they are filming an explosion scene over three days. Since I can only make Wednesday I'm not sure what my chances of getting called are. Basically, Milla and a boy are escaping from a subway that is about to explode. As they run they push through crowds and thus they need a crowd of extras.

I'm not too fussed about the whole thing... actually most of all I'm thinking it might be a good opportunity to finally finish reading 'Middlemarch'. One day of shooting last twelve or so hours so I guess there is a lot of waiting around.

Still, if I do get called in I've decided I'm going to get a t-shirt printed:
'I was pushed by Milla Jovovich'